Sound Healing Therapy
Sound healing, alternatively known as Sound Therapy or Vibrational Medicine, is the practice of using sound and frequency for relaxation, healing and personal development. Sound healing is based on the belief that dysregulation or disease in the body is a result of our natural resonance being out of tune or off balance, whether due to stress, illness or environmental factors, and that working with frequencies can bring your body back into homeostasis.
In our sessions we make the use of gongs, crystal singing bowls and tuning forks as well as other instruments in order to induce pure relaxation and healing.
Benefits of Sound Healing:
- Sound healing may reduce your stress and anxiety,
- It may improve your sleep
- It may create a deep sense of wellbeing, and promote healing that goes well beyond simple relaxation.
- It may calm an overactive mind
- It may release tension from the body, and free up stuck emotions as well as energy
- It may expand your consciousness
- It may Increase Heart-Brain Coherence
The fastest way to calm an overactive mind, release tensions from the body and stuck emotions and energy. Making use of Gongs, crystal singing bowls and tuning forks there is no way you aren’t going to love these.